This job is no longer available
ABB Product Group Electrical Vehicle Charging Infrastructure supply Electric Vehicle charging solutions to Utilities, Retailers, Local Councils and EV fleets in UK and Ireland.
The position will be based from our UK HQ office in Daresbury, Warrington, but you will be required to travel to installation locations and round the UK and Ireland to support our sales opportunities and growing network of charging stations.
- Ability to work and build relationships with prospective clients in a technical sales role
- Provide pre sales electrical site surveys and application engineering to prospective clients
- Provide pre sales tender submissions to clients and tendering assistance to EV Sales Manager
- Be technically able to provide application and sales support using Web and PC tools
- Manage post sales product delivery, placement, installation, commissioning and handover to SLA provider
- Provide project documentation including supporting ABB’s Service Level Agreements ( SLA) with various ABB departments and subcontractors
- Liaise with ABB departments to support & resolve customer & sales issues
- Visit and build relationships with key people at overseas Electrical Vehicle Product Manufacturing facilities and main EV Product Group locations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Personable telephone communication skills and a confident manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, email and internet.
- Proactive ‘hands-on’ approach with an industrious work ethic.
- Motivated with the ability to organise and manage own workload.
- Results driven
- A passion for sustainable technologies
- UK Driving License
- Recognised qualification in an Electrical, Control, Electronic discipline e.g. Degree, HNC, Modern Apprenticeship or similar technical qualification
- Comfortable in conversing in a technical (electrical engineering) language
- Knowledge in current and emerging Electric Vehicle Charging and other relevant electrical standards including BS, EN, ISO, IEC, EEC and EMC.
- Experienced in preparing tender documents
- Project managing electrical installation
- Understanding of connected electrical equipment to computer applications
- Previous experience in electrical industry customer services, internal sales or similar role
- Presentation skills
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.