This job is no longer available
Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers is currently recruiting for 2 Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical) to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation at their manufacturing site in Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis. This role is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire or North Essex.
Working hours are 36 hours a week, Monday to Friday (not shift based) with reduced hours on Fridays.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be involved in:
- Carrying out planned & reactive maintenance of mechanical based production equipment & systems.
- Ensuring all equipment & systems are compliant & running smoothly including identifying & reporting any issues.
- Completing technical written reports and electronic systems.
- Assist in carrying out risk assessments & in the training of apprentices.
- Providing on call support every 1 in 6 weeks - there will be on-call overtime pay for this element even if not called out.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- An NVQ / C&G in an Engineering, Mechanic or related discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of mechanical equipment and systems gained within either a Manufacturing or relevant environment (e.g. Automotive Mechanic).
As a Maintenance Engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who in return offers a salary of between £23,000 - £32,500 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits including bonus & overtime pay.
For more information or to apply to the role of Maintenance Engineer, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers on 01438 842 965 or email by clicking on the Apply Now button (Quoting reference: ENG29839). Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG29839 in all correspondence.