This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Civil Engineering - Rail industry
Up to £45,000 + Car
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a Large Civil Engineering Contractor, to look after a variety of Signalling/Civils projects.
As Project Manager you will report into the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for the following;
• Responsible for the day to day running of site activities
• Man Management, Training and Development of Engineering and Operational staff
• Producing and managing all site paperwork including method statements, Work Package Plans and risk assessments.
• Responsibility for Health & Safety practices on site
• Consult the Commercial team on Project Issues
• Significant client liaison which involves providing reports and progress meetings.
• Budgetary Control
• Ensure that the project is delivered on time and to budget.
Candidates MUST be from a Rail Civil Engineering background, with a solid track record in delivering successful multi disciplinary projects such as Platform/Station works. You will have Network Rail experience and have the capability to deliver larger projects. You will be motivated by delivering successful projects and implementing health & safety practices at a senior level.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
HND or HNC minimum in Civil Engineering or Construction
Health & Safety qualification
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to Jenna.Atter@ata-recruitment.co.uk
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.