This job is no longer available
PROJECT MANAGER (RENEWABLES/ AEROSPACE/
AUTOMOTIVE/ROTATING MACHINERY) : £35-45K (DOE)
Are you a skilled RMR/ Project Manager with a good proven track record of
managing medium and large projects? Looking to develop and take your career to
the next level and embark upon new diverse projects....... apply now.
One of the market leaders specializing in the renewable energy/ power
conversion industry. Having experienced global success and growth; a unique
opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Project Manager to become part of a
global organisation and embark upon new exciting projects within a rapidly
expanding market sector.
As a RMR Project Manager you will be responsible for managing medium to high
electrical machine projects whilst working closely with a multi disciplined
team of engineering, procurement quality and factory personnel.
• You will be taking the lead role and being the sole point of contact
with customers when dealing with all matters.
• Candidates will be responsible for monitoring progress, management of
costs and budget, detection of risk, carrying out project reviews and
forecasting future performance.
• Have the ability to potentially manage multiple projects.
• Managing commercial/ project management issues and working closely with
purchasing/ sourcing to ensure materials are available for smooth operation of
The successful RMR/ Project Manager will;
• Possess a HNC in a relevant subject
• Have a successful track record in managing medium to large scale
• Have the ability and knowledge to execute a thorough financial review.
The successful candidate Project
Manager should have experience working with large high value capital equipment.
Heavy engineering equipment.
Should have experience overseeing/ managing
design and development teams
The successful candidate having
professional status within a body related to quantity surveying or project
management, experience of business management or a commercial/ technical degree
is desirable but not essential.
If you are looking for an exciting
career opportunity, Please forward your CV’s to Nicola Morgan on
email@example.com or contact on 01332 861861