This job is no longer available
Job Location: West Midlands
Job Position: Materials Planner
Division/Dept: Vehicle Engineering
Job Status: Contract Duration: March 2013
* Manage bills of material and issue schedules across all prototype build phases by program.
* Manage Inventory between programs.
* Support Material Control activities at build sites.
* Manage leftover stock at the end of build phases.
Essential Experience: Sound knowledge of Material Control & Physical Builds from within Motor Manufacturing.
Experience Preferred: Understanding of Prototype Motor Manufacturing Methods
* PC literate (Inc. Specification, Procurement, Scheduling and Inventory Control).
* Ability to communicate well at all levels, written and verbally.
Basic Hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £16.85 per hour Ltd Co
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are sorry that it is not currently possible to respond to each applicant. Only those applicants who are suitable for the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within fourteen days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful, but we wish you well with your job search.