This job is no longer available
Here at Honda, we believe in the power of dreams. So we’ll do whatever we can to bring them to life. That means ensuring we meet our regulatory and legal responsibilities, particularly in the materials we use in production. Joining our Environmental Regulatory Compliance (ERC) team, you’ll be instrumental in this process as you:
• Ensure legal compliance for all products from our suppliers in line with legal timings
• Understand critical legislation introduction and update production where applicable
• Take issues to resolution, proposing solutions and progressing to closure
• Monitor status and provide regular updates and recovery plans
• Interrogate Honda parts lists and structures
Ideally, you’ll bring experience gained in a similar role and environment. However, we would be interested in hearing from recent graduates. All candidates must be qualified in Chemistry, Materials or an Engineering related discipline.
Graduate applications are welcome. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your first year and lots of further development opportunities.
The first year Graduate salary is up to £30,000 plus overtime and benefits.
To apply click 'Apply Now'.
This vacancy also appears on p56 of The Engineer magazine (16th April issue)