This job is no longer available
Rate: £200 to £250 per day
Location: South Yorkshire
Contract Length: 3 Month Rolling Contract
As Possessions Planner you will be responsible for work scheduling/planning to meet the requirements of out client's projects and the production of associated SSOWP plans
Duties will include:-
• Manage alignment of the plan and schedule at all times
• Prepare all associated SSOWP plans
• Ensure all changes are captured effectively to the prescribed standards
• Maintain databases, records and work scheduling systems
• Ordering of safety critical staff
• Updating using Excel, Word and Explorer
Skills and Qualifications Required:
To be suitable for the role you will have a proven background as a Possession Planner using the SSOWPS system, Excel, PPS and GZAC.
The contract is due to start on or before the 23rd April.
If you are interested in this position on a permanent or freelance basis please E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the civils team on 01332 861 327 for more information.