This job is no longer available
RoBAT Limited have a small team of people designing and manufacturing complex, high value robotic machines for testing large printed circuit boards in our Bollington, Cheshire, Headquarters. These complex products comprise electronic hardware, software, motion control, machine vision and mechanics.We have established ourselves as the market leader in our niche market.
Due to a steady increase in our order levels, we now have a vacancy for a Senior Electronics Design and Development Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Digital and/or analogue circuit design (ideally measurement circuitry)
• Embedded systems software and hardware development
• Schematic capture and PCB layout design
Any experience of any of the following subjects will also be beneficial:
• Electronics test equipment and procedures
• PC software package development in VB6/VB.NET
• Microwave frequency circuit design, layout and test
• Closed loop motion control systems
• Machine vision systems and optical assemblies
Candidates are expected to be degree qualified in an electronic engineering or a physics related subject with at least 5 years post graduate experience.
Interested candidates should apply with their C.V. and a covering letter by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.