This job is no longer available
Title: Culture Change Agent
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: circa £40k
The Safety Leadership and Culture Change Team have been introduced to make a step change in the safety leadership and behaviours across the company
To provide resource for developing and creating change material, including workshops and training
• Responsible for supporting the culture and Behavioural change Lead in implementing the Safety leadership and Cultural Change Strategy.
• Design and development of behavioural change programme activities across all business functions.
• Influence, coach and support Senior Business Leaders and their teams across all functions of the organisation to support the development and embed the organisational strategy in relation to the Safety Culture and Leadership programme.
• Implementation of the behavioural and cultural change activities in safety leadership and culture change programme including building the Organisation wide capability for managing change by the development and mentoring of change agents not part of the core team.
Knowledge and Experience
• Some knowledge of and experience in cultural and behaviour techniques and processes applicable to complex organisations
• Experience in coaching and facilitating individuals and groups
• Understanding of the railway context
• Experience in presenting complex concepts to small and large audiences
Cognitive preferences and Behavioural skills
• Systems thinking
• Able to challenge
• Coaching skills
• Workshop, focus group and other group facilitation skills