This job is no longer available
Title: Project Manager - HR Transformation (HRIS) - Shared services
Salary: circa £49k
HR Shared Services provides transactional administration services for 34,500 people including recruitment, training, payroll, medical and data services. They also provide a HR Helpdesk and reporting service to line managers and employees.
We have an ambitious change agenda that is focusing on how we need to structure our teams, processes and technology to meet the changing business landscape and to continue to improve the service we provide to our customers. This needs to be done with minimal impact on the day to day operations of the centre.
Managing all the change activities, you'll ensure the projects you work on are of an incredibly high standard and result in changes that improve the service to our customers or internal efficiencies. Naturally we'll expect each and every project to meet our expectations regarding time, cost, quality and impact on the customer.
• Extensive experience in project management?
• Knowledge of shared services?
• The ability to communicate and influence people at all levels of our business?
• The want to thrive in a talented and ambitious team?
• Competent in project management tools and techniques?
• Hold an appropriate project management qualification i.e. Prince 2
• Motivated and inspired by innovative projects?
• Enthusiastic about creating a world-class shared services?
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org