This job is no longer available
- Managing and maintaining the Site Safety Management Systems, ensuring that the sites HSE systems and procedures meet legislative and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring full compliance with IPPC and COMAH regulations through the Process Safety and Environmental Engineers.
- Regularly reviewing systems and procedures.
- Development and ownership of the annual business HSE plan to deliver the expectations of the site HSE Policy.
- Managing the site's HSE team including The successful candidate will:
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Have worked in the Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Have a proven track record in leading risk assessments, auditing and incident investigation A major blue chip Chemical business in Yorkshire offering an Excellent opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety & Environment Manager c£70,000 + 40% Bonus + Pension + Health + Share Scheme + Car Allowance Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.