This job is no longer available
Are you looking for your next move in 2012? Natures Way Foods is a growing food production business based on the South coast in West Sussex, we are looking for an Process Engineer to join our fast moving and challenging engineering department.
Working in partnership with the duty Team Managers as an Engineer you will ensure that all engineering works are completed promptly, efficiently and to the correct standard to minimise plant downtime.
Taking a proactive approach to breakdown reduction and yield improvement. This is a varied role with interaction with several areas of the business including operations, Hygiene, NPD and our suppliers and contracted staff. You will assist in delivering to the departmental KPIs and GMP standards. This role is mainly hands on working across our three sites based at Selsey, and at the Chichester Food Park near Bognor Regis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working in a similar role with relevant engineering qualifications
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Ability to understand a manufacturing process, analyse the inputs and outputs of the process and be able to draw up plans to continually improve performance
• Ability to communicate at all business levels, with good overall commercial awareness
• Good analytical problem-solving approach and numerical capability
• Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply click 'Apply Now'.