Found 99 jobs between £30,000 and £39,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £29000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Job Description For Vacancy No: 60355T : Page 1 of 2 Consultant: Tim Bees Company Profile: Our client is dedicated to the assembly of small construction...
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Job Description For Vacancy No: 60974T : Page 1 of 2 Consultant: Tim Bees Company Profile: Our client is a leading manufacturer of Solid-State, Free Ele...
- £33000 per annum + +benefits
Job Description For Vacancy No: 59705T Consultant: Tim Bees Company Profile: Our Client designs and manufactures flight deck & specialist crew seating...
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + +benefits
- £30000 - £33000 per annum
Vendor Quality Engineer Our client is a high-tech specialist and world market leader whose name is synonymous with innovative medical technology. The group...
- £32000 - £34000 per annum + Negotiable
Mechanical Design Engineer Our client is a high-tech specialist and world market leader whose name is synonymous with innovative medical technology. The gr...
- £15.85 per hour
Aeropeople are looking for a New Model Launch Analyst to work for our prestigious automotive client.
- £30000 per annum + +benefits
Job Description For Vacancy No: 61119T Consultant: Tim Bees Company Profile: Our Client is a market leader in its chosen market of Semiconductor and PCBA...
- West Midlands
- £33000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Our client one of the world leaders in the design, manufacture & development of 3D/4D based attractions for Theme Parks, Museums, Zoos & Aquariums,...
- £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the world of special purpose processing and recycling machinery design and manufacture, and can demons...
- £31000 - £34000 per annum + overtime and pension
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positiv...
- £35000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
Our client specialise in the provision of managed services for all aspects of production equipment maintenance within a diverse range of manufactur...
- West Midlands
- £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Working in a team with a global focus, you’ll develop valuable knowledge of automotive parts and processes and will essentially demonstrate a range...
- Redcar, commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees and Darlington
- Salary to circa £30,000 with bonus, shift allowance (where applicable), pension and other benefits
Meeting the set objectives, you will ensure that the equipment reaches its optimum performance, taking steps to identify improvements to the plant,...
- £35,000 - £45,000
As Assurance Safety Engineer, you’ll drive the strategy, processes and procedures that will ensure the successful delivery of safety cases and interoperabili...
- £32,000 - £35,000 Basic plus Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity that may suit a mechanical manufacturing engineer looking for the chance to develop their skills in automation, equipment and...
- £32,000 - £44,000
As Project Engineer - Telecoms, your expertise will be put to the test from day one as you manage a host of engineering activities that result in schemes tha...
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £36,000-£38,000 + shift/on-call allowance & comprehensive benefits
You’re ingenious. You’re straightforward. You’re collaborative. You’re a Satellite Broadcast Whizzkid. Then come and deliver for our client a global leader i...
- West Sussex (Crawley, Worthing, Brighton, Portsmouth, Chichester, Horsham)
- Salary circa £40,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Embedded Software Engineer to join a small team of Software Engineers delivering embe...
- Winchester, Hampshire or Chalfont, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000- £36,000 + comprehensive benefits
Apply your Electrical Engineering Expertise, Design Skills and Infrastructure Experience in this key role with our client, global leader in Digital Communica...