Found 97 jobs for £30,000 - £39,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Reading, Berkshire, England
Job Title: Field Service / Installation Engineer (Garage Equipment)Location: Reading, Newbury, Slough, and M4 Corridor; BerkshireSalary: CompetitiveOur Cli...
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Graduate Manufacturing EngineerLocation: Sheffield, S6Salary: Competitive Position: PermanentJob Role: Do you have ambition, dexterity and the d...
- Howden, North Humberside
- Competitive salary + benefits package
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for driving Quality engineering & systems into Manufacturing on areas such as development, production, customer & su...
- Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Competitive salary + benefits package
As Quality Manager across the two manufacturing sites at Howden and Runcorn you will be required to develop quality control and assurance systems.
- Loanhead, Midlothian
The key objectives of the role are to produce accurate manufacturing plans to a tight schedule in accordance with the right first time company goals.
- Workington, Cumbria
- Dependent on experience
Balancing energy supply and demand.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £28,695 - £37,394 per annum, depending on skills and experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Specialist to provide dedicated technical support primarily to Nottingham Centre for Geomechanics and the wider Civ...
- London Stansted Airport, Stansted
- £Negotiable Salary + Car / Car Allowance
Within this role, you will be leading and supporting continuous improvement in the areas of safety, environmental and industrial hygiene, ensuring programs a...
- Hull, E Riding of Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Process Technician / Cell Leader Location: Hull, HU7Salary: Competitive Closing Date: Friday, 21st November 2014The company supply's a range of h...
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Title:Full Time Electrician Competitive Based: Birmingham, West Midlands Job Role:Our Client, an electrical testing company based in Coventry requires a...
- Sudbury, Colchester, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + benefits
Would you like to work with one of the world's biggest FMCG businesses? If so please read on and discover this exciting role as Quality Improvement Manager.
- London, Greater London, England
- Company Van + Bonus
ob Title: Service Engineer Location: London, SW11Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 pa + Company Van + Bonus The company have been installing Intruder /Burglar /Fire...
- £32,000 - £38,000 DOE plus overtime
Our client has an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lift Engineer to join our client’s successful team based around the south central area.
- Holywell, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Salary £Competitive plus benefits
Our client is global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and supply of high quality insulated roof, wall and facade systems for the construction...
- Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes
- £Competitive Salary
Our client now has an opportunity for an Innovations Project Engineer to identify, develop and deliver innovations in Plastics raw materials, packaging and m...
- £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
The successful candidate will develop, maintain, communicate and monitor the implementation of Health and Safety and Environmental policies and provide compe...
- Stallingborough, NE Lincolnshire
- Competitive + Benefits
We are seeking Graduate Chemists to join us at our site in Stallingborough, NE Lincolnshire as part of our Global Graduate Development Program.
- Up to £46,000 plus excellent benefits
Primarily the Mechanical Design Engineer will be engaged in the design, analysis, development, commissioning, testing, maintenance and operation of...
- £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the world of Automation and Control, and can demonstrate an outstanding record of growth based on providing cons...
- Birstall, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax
- £29,000 - £36,000 + benefits
A great dual-skilled problem-solving role with the Global Leader in Pet Care and Treats as a Production Technician. Make it Mean More at Mars.