Electrical/ Electronic jobs
Found 74 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
The Electrical and Electronic Engineering scheme is focused on the design and development of the electrical and electronic systems, which enable mission crit...
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + call out, overtime and benefits
Our truly global manufacturing client employs thousands of people around the world and as a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic ...
Behind this leading global business, is a UK team of 4000 colleagues located across our dairies, distribution centres and head offices, ensuring that more th...
- Slough, Berkshire
- Circa £40,000 + benefits
The Ripple effect: shape the future of our engineered solutions
- Sudbury Factory, Suffolk
- Salary: c. £50,000 + car allowance (17%) + bonus (12%) + pension + healthcare + flexible benefits
An exciting Factory Engineering Manager opportunity has arisen with one of the leading Petcare products manufactures in Europe.
- £32,661 to £46,465 a year plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme
The Remote Handling Unit is responsible for operating and maintaining the remote handling equipment, comprising a wide range of electromechanical d...
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
- East Midlands
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + van + overtime + pension
Our client is recognized globally as a market leader in the provision of highest quality and efficient Materials Handling and sortation solutions for a diver...
- £30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positive internal...
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- £35-40k + package
We are now looking to hire a talented Systems Engineer to provide controls engineering support to our Power Generation operations.
- £37-40k + package
We are now looking to recruit a talented Service Development and Channel Readiness Specialist to come and join our world-class service to our customers by su...
- Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
Remote Handling Systems Software Engineer (ODS) Starting salary: Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
- £Excellent Plus 25 Days’ Holiday, Option to Sell Holiday, Staff Bonus, Contributory Pension & more.
Do you have what it takes to produce the next generation of technology? If you have experience of managing electronics teams and projects and a proven track ...