Electrical/ Electronic jobs
Found 8 Design jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and a ...
- £32000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the world of special purpose machinery design and manufacture, and can demonstrate an outstanding record of grow...
- c£55-60k + Car + benefits
Reporting to the joint owners, the Operations Director and Managing Director you will be a core member of the senior management team involved in executive de...
- Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- £45,000 to £50,000
A new vacancy and an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to work with a global company developing technology for the Diamond industry.
Electronics Design Engineer Job Summary An excellent opportunity has arisen for a top calibre Electronics Design Engineer to join Radiodetection's Bristol-...
- £32,661 to £46,465 a year plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme
The Remote Handling Unit is responsible for operating and maintaining the remote handling equipment, comprising a wide range of electromechanical d...
- Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
Remote Handling Systems Software Engineer (ODS) Starting salary: Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
- £26,195-£37,082 (+3%) plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme,+ Bonus
Diagnostic Support Physicist/Engineer Starting salary: £26,195 - £37,082 (+3%) plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme,...