Electrical/ Electronic jobs in Operations
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Baldock, Hertfordshire – Commutable from Cambridge, Bedford, Chelmsford, Watford and Milton Keynes
- Up to £45,000 plus allowances, overtime & bonus
You will be responsible for the safe management of the site to maximise a cost effective and efficient output whilst continuously improving safety, health, e...
Working within this new and exciting area of Maritime Services. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on one of the biggest modernisations project...
- Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- £45,000 to £50,000
A new vacancy and an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to work with a global company developing technology for the Diamond industry.
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + + Benefits and Allowances
Maintenance Technician Based: Oxford. Salary Guide: To £30,000 + Benefits & Allowance. Sector: Continuous Process Production Environment. The princi...
- Home-based across the UK
- £competitive + excellent benefits
You’ll lead a team of Engineer Surveyors in your area as they travel to client sites and carry out thorough in-service inspections.
Behind this leading global business, is a UK team of 4000 colleagues located across our dairies, distribution centres and head offices, ensuring that more th...
- Slough, Berkshire
- Circa £40,000 + benefits
The Ripple effect: shape the future of our engineered solutions
- Sudbury Factory, Suffolk
- Salary: c. £50,000 + car allowance (17%) + bonus (12%) + pension + healthcare + flexible benefits
An exciting Factory Engineering Manager opportunity has arisen with one of the leading Petcare products manufactures in Europe.
- £32,661 to £46,465 a year plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme
The Remote Handling Unit is responsible for operating and maintaining the remote handling equipment, comprising a wide range of electromechanical d...
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- £37-40k + package
We are now looking to recruit a talented Service Development and Channel Readiness Specialist to come and join our world-class service to our customers by su...