Electrical/ Electronic jobs in Operations
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Up to £74,000 pa + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced operations manager looking for an exciting and challenging new venture?
- ‘Sellafield, Cumbria’ or ‘Risley, Warrington’
- £35,976 to £71,521 dependant on experience (Salary for Chartered Engineer starts from £48,851)
Sellafield is one of the most complex and compact nuclear sites in the world, spanning the entire history of the UK's civil nuclear industry. Delivering nucl...
- Regional - UK wide
- Competitive Salary with Company Car & Great Benefits
The British Standards Institution has opportunities for experienced engineers as Assessors/Auditors in the UK. This is a challenging role where no two days ...
- United Kingdom
- Not Disclosed
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide a technolo...
- We have multiple vacancies across England and Wales
Join us as a Substation Engineer and you’ll play an important role – supporting your Team Leader to deliver work packages and performing an important range o...
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Principal Engineer, Mechanical or Electrical, Nuclear Interfaces to be based on site at Derby to act as a li...
Product Data Technician An exciting position has become available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Product Data Technician to work on the Queen Elizab...
- King's Lynn, Norfolk
- £30,000-£37,000 + excellent benefits
A great career development role as a Food Pouch Coordinator, with responsibility for performance and standards at this multi-product plant. Make it Mean ...
- Up to £56,000 pa + excellent benefits
The Engineering Analysis Group Leader reports to the Chief Engineer and provides coordination and support to ensure the integrity of the CCFE plant...