Electrical/ Electronic jobs in Operations
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, Oxfordshire
- £36,033 - £45,664 (dependent upon qualifications and experience and inclusive of annual allowance)
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Engineer to lead a small team of dedicated engineers.
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- £23,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits
Combine Lean thinking, strong technical skills and project delivery capability in this key role with the global leader in Petcare.
- Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- £Excellent Plus 27 Days’ Holiday, Staff Bonus, Contributory Pension, Life Assurance & Other Benefits
Dyson have a rich heritage of cutting-edge design and are renowned for creating ground-breaking and stylistic products.
- £37,410 - £43,000
We are seeking an experienced laboratory supervisor to join our team.
- Hertfordshire/North London
- + Benefits & Pension
Working for one of the foremost renewable energy consultancies with Projects across the globe spanning offshore wind, tidal and solar you will be d...
- £35000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a global market leader in the supply of bespoke materials handling solutions for a diverse range of applications, and as a result o...
- North East England
- 18month fixed term contract (salaried) + benefits & Pension etc
An established and highly regarded renewable energy consultancy are recruiting for a Construction Site Manager on an 18 month contract who will lea...
- All UK & Ireland
We are looking for over 300 graduates to join our graduate development programme within our 2015 intake.