Electrical/ Electronic jobs
Found 13 South West jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive salary
We are looking for a competent and engaging engineer, willing to develop skills and detailed knowledge of the utility infrastructure sector.
- £22,005 to £31,415 plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme, relocation and flexible working
Remote Handling Workshop Technician - Electrical Starting salary: £22,005 to £31,415 a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pe...
- £23000 - £27000 per annum + overtime, vehicle + benefits
Our client has been established for almost 40 years and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of lifting platforms and stairlifts for a rang...
- £27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Our client have been established for more than 30 years, and specialise in the provision of bespoke energy and environmental control and monitoring solutions...
- North Tawton
We are currently seeking two shift engineers to join our team based in Taw Valley, Devon. The site produces 32,000 tonnes of cheddar cheese annually (includi...
- £27000 - £45000 per annum + generous benefits
Our client specialise in the provision of high speed, high volume material handling solutions for a range of manufacturing and distribution applications thro...
- Home-based across the UK
- £competitive + excellent benefits
You’ll lead a team of Engineer Surveyors in your area as they travel to client sites and carry out thorough in-service inspections.
Electronics Design Engineer Job Summary An excellent opportunity has arisen for a top calibre Electronics Design Engineer to join Radiodetection's Bristol-...
- Slough, Berkshire
- Circa £40,000 + benefits
The Ripple effect: shape the future of our engineered solutions
- £32,661 to £46,465 a year plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme
The Remote Handling Unit is responsible for operating and maintaining the remote handling equipment, comprising a wide range of electromechanical d...
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
Remote Handling Systems Software Engineer (ODS) Starting salary: Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
- £Excellent Plus 25 Days’ Holiday, Option to Sell Holiday, Staff Bonus, Contributory Pension & more.
Do you have what it takes to produce the next generation of technology? If you have experience of managing electronics teams and projects and a proven track ...