Electrical/ Electronic jobs
Found 6 Yorkshire & the Humber jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Saltend Power Station, Hull
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Electrical Technician role within leading UK power plant.
- Central Savoury Plant, Longbenton, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Up to £40,000 per annum with excellent benefits
Reporting to the Bakery Operations Manager, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team developing solutions for high a volume continuous production plant.
- Manchester Bakery, Leeds Bakery
- Up to £45,000 per annum with excellent benefits
Your role as Engineering Manager will be to lead a team of skilled Technicians and Maintenance Engineers.
- Shipley, West Yorkshire
- Competitive plus benefits
This is an opportunity to lead a large nationwide team of Field Service Engineers and make a personal impact on reducing the carbon footprint of energy consc...
- UK Wide (Homebased)
- £24,000 per annum plus overtime, company van, phone and laptop
Exciting opportunity for Service Engineers to join a successful major brand company with over 100 years in manufacturing and a well-established team of 175 e...
- Up to £39 000 plus car, healthcare, bonus, 25 days holiday
We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor, specialising in the Pressure Systems discipline where you will undertake the thorough examination...