Electromechanical Engineering Jobs
Found 84 jobs matching your criteria
Narrow your search by discipline, function, salary & location using the categories on the left to find your ideal Electromechanical engineering job. Apply online instantly or sign up for tailored email alerts & RSS feeds to ensure that you receive all our new Electromechanical engineering jobs in your inbox every day.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £26000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Our client has been established for almost 25 years and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of highest quality automation and materials ha...
- £40000 - £48000 per annum + accommodation and tax perks
Our client specialise in performing appraisal and industrial valuation and assessment activities on a range of plant, equipment and property throughout Asia ...
- £32000 - £38000 per annum + car and benefits
Our client specialise in the provision of condition monitoring and reliability services within a diverse range of manufacturing environments, and as a result...
- £70000 - £75000 per annum + car + benefits
Our client specialise in all aspects of design, development and manufacture of bespoke automation solutions and provide a diverse range of automation, roboti...
- City of London
- £43000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the design and delivery of innovative and bespoke retail decorations and art solutions for a diverse range of la...
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + car and benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and a planned pr...
- South East London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + Perks & Benefits and Relocation
Production Technician is required for a leading edge technology engineering manufacturing business in the South East that has accelerated the introduction of...
- £33000 - £34000 per annum + bonus
A great opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias, to join a well established food manufacturer based in Sheffi...
- North West London
- £55000 per annum
Are you an engineering professional looking for a stand out opportunity with an industry leader? If you have a proven track record of success within a short...
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Competitive Benefits Package
The role will involve planned maintenance across a range of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical equipment, yardman duties and tank farm operations.
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £45,000 + Benefits
This global medical devices organisation is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work on exciting projects, which you will see come into production an...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £Competitive Salary
The key responsibilities of the role will include administrative duties associated to the planning of events, liaising with clients and making technical reco...
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- £Neg on experience
Are you a Electronics Engineer looking for the next step in your career? Do you have Power Electronics experience? Are you eligible for security clearance to...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Up to £47,000 + benefits!
Fantastic opportunity for a REVIT MEP Coordinator to join a well established organisation.
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £30k - £34k base plus £5k shift allowance
This leading FMCG organisation are an instantly recognisable brand who are proud of their heritage and the part they play in everyday life. They believe in e...
- Farnborough, Hampshire
- £35k region + bens + relocation
Manufacturing Engineer required to support NPI projects in a mechanical engineering environment. The role is within a leading aircraft component manufacture...
- Competitve salary plus pension and healthcare
A Project Engineer is required for a World class leader within their manufacturing field who is experiencing a massive opportunity for growth. This is an org...
- Oswestry, Shropshire
- In the region of £45,000 (dependent on experience)
The successful Chief Engineer should be a mechanical/ aeronautical engineer educated to degree level.
- Warwickshire, West Sussex, North West, England, UK
- Rates and Salaries vary
All live vacancies can be found at www.ch-recruit.com
- Newport, Newport (Casnewydd)
- Negotiable (based on the candidate) + extensive benefits including company car/allowance
The role of Engineering Manager will be; to ensure health and safety requirements are met across the works, to optimise the engineering performance.