Found 79 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Up to £74,000 pa dependent on experience + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced operations manager looking for an exciting and challenging new venture? Are you a leader who can strike a balance between ...
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package
We've got a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join the Engineering team at our Bakery in Wakefield
- £35000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Great opportunity to join a globally recognised branded consumer product manufacturer. Top salary, together with career development opportunities.
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Design Engineer (Medical/Healthcare Sector) Staff or Contract Opportunity
- Slough Trading Estate, Berkshire
We are looking for talented engineers to become part of our professional and friendly Technical Sales team here at our Slough Office.
- Competitive salary package
You will be responsible for maintaining manufacturing within quality critical areas of the factory, including process, product and machinery.
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- £36.5k per year
The introduction of new standards and growing demand for certification services makes this role an exciting opportunity for an experienced auditor. In this ...
- £26000 - £27000 per annum + vehicle + benefits
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual able to work both autonomously and as part of a team, and will undertake a range of refurbishmen...
- £29000 - £39000 per annum + van + overtime + pension
UK coverage home based field service engineer position for market leading automated warehouse and distribution solutions provider.
- South Yorkshire
- £29000 - £39000 per annum + overtime + pension
Our client is recognised globally as a market leader in the provision of the highest quality Materials Handling and sortation solutions for a diverse range o...
- £40000 - £48000 per annum + accommodation and tax perks
Our client specialise in performing appraisal and industrial valuation and assessment activities on a range of plant, equipment and property throughout Asia ...
- £30000 - £31000 per annum + benefits
The successful candidate will develop, maintain, communicate and monitor the implementation of Health and Safety and Environmental policies and provide compe...
- £29500 - £31000 per annum + overtime + pension
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated warehousing and materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent p...
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and a ...
- £28000 - £30000 per annum + car and benefits
Our client specialise in the provision of condition monitoring and reliability services within a diverse range of manufacturing environments, and as a result...
- £27000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
Our client has been established for almost 25 years and specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of highest quality automation and materials ha...
- United Kingdom
- Not Disclosed
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide ...
- United Kingdom
- £Competitive salary
Your incredible career path starts here. Our structured Engineering Graduate Development Programme is designed to give you an immersive, hands-on ...
- Salisbury, Sevenoaks, Fareham
Graduate Engineers at Dstl carry out research, development and assessment roles in support of current and future equipment and systems used by UK Armed Forces.