Electro-Mechanical jobs in Operations
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Witney, Oxfordshire
- Competitive salary and final-salary pension
Providing a first class maintenance and support service for our highly sophisticated medical devices manufacturing Centre of Excellence.
- Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- £24,399 - £42,826 + Benefits Package
You will be responsible for facilitating an engineering service covering all structural activities whilst managing, co-ordinate and supervising contractors u...
- Cheddar, Somerset
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits
Add your comprehensive skills to our Engineering Team at one of the UK’s largest quarry operators.
- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- Excellent Salary & Comprehensive Benefits
Based at the company's major and highly successful manufacturing plant in Sunderland, you will join the Alliance Logistics Europe team established on site.
- Role dependent
With vehicles that excel on and off the road, from extreme all-terrain capability to finely-tuned sports performance – whatever aspirations our drivers have,...
- Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Not Disclosed
Triumph are recruiting for high calibre individuals.
- United Kingdom
- Not Disclosed
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide a technolo...
- £45,000 - £55,000
Fast-paced, thriving chilled food manufacturer seeks a high profile Engineering Manager for a key site based role.
- Warwickshire, West Sussex, North West, England, UK
- Variety of competitive rates and salaries available
View all our live vacancies at www.ch-recruit.com
- South East London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Perks & Benefits and Bonus
Automotive Project Engineer is required the salary on offer is £35,000 to £45,000 with a 25 days holiday a year company pension plan and additional perks & b...
- All UK & Ireland
We are looking for over 300 graduates to join our graduate development programme within our 2015 intake.