Electronic jobs in UK & Ireland
Found 8 jobs between £20,000 and £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Middlesbrough, Darlington, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool, Durham, Sunderland
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Working as part of a team of three you will be responsible for the safe operation of the production plant, following operating procedures and proce...
Job Title: Service Technician Job Location: Manchester, North West Salary: £Competitive The Role Reporting to the Division Manager based in Worcest...
- £25000 to £30000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading service solutions provider, who works closely with some of the worlds leading automotive manufacturers? Bosch Automotive...
- Drax Power Station - North Yorkshire
- Excellent salary plus benefits
Our client produces a sustainable Lightweight aggregate that is marketed worldwide. They are currently looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Maintenance Operato...
- University Grade 6 (£24,766- £29,541 p.a.)
The post will mainly be based in the engine test and combustion facility within the new Energy building but also work will be required off site.
- South East England
- £20000 - £27000 per annum + Perks & Benefits and Relocation
Electronics Technician is required for an electronics engineering product development group where you will be working on new and existing product l...
- London, South East
- £12.68p/h + call out & overtime & company vehicle
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bespoke metering and billing solutions.
- Rotherham / Stocksbridge
- Salary £23,517 - £41,278
Our client is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations in 26 countries and commercial offices in over 50...