Graduate - Multi Discipline jobs in Design Engineering
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- West Cumbria / Lake District and Risley, Warrington
- Lucrative financial rewards plus many benefits
Now recruiting for general Mechanical Design Engineers and specialists – Nuclear experience is not essential. You will have a passion for your profession an...
- Not Disclosed
The engineer’s role involves concept design of test fixtures, estimation and planning of tasks, hands-on testing and oversight of team members, customer liai...
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits
Perform stress, vibration and life analysis. Experience with ANSYS and SC03 preferred.
- North West England
- Up to £35,000 p.a. (dependent on qualifications & skills) plus benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Technologist to work as part of the Melting Technology team with responsibility for furnace design, thermal perform...
- £18000 - £23000 per annum
Project Engineer (Test & Development)
We have exceptional career opportunities for creative, enthusiastic mechanical design engineers as we target new markets and develop both product and technol...
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
We have exceptional career opportunities for creative, hardworking design Graduates qualified in Mechanical, Electronics or Embedded Software engineering to ...
- £27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Our client have been established for more than 30 years, and specialise in the provision of bespoke energy and environmental control and monitoring solutions...
- Minimum starting salary of at least £25k p.a
The Naval Architect scheme allows graduates the opportunity to work in two of the largest ports in the UK on complex engineering challenges.