Found 7 Industrial jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + call out, overtime and benefits
Our truly global manufacturing client employs thousands of people around the world and as a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic ...
- £26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Our client, established for more than a century and renowned globally as a market leader in their specialist field, are seeking to recruit a highly self moti...
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – Graduate Trainee (Manufacturing/Engineering sectors) Location: Ashford, Kent £ ~ Competitive + Commission Recruitment Holdings ...
- £30 - £40 Per Annum dependent on experience
Commercial Laundry Engineer
- Leicester - Commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Tamworth, Corby, Loughborough, Rugby
- Salary £19,216.44 - £20,741.44 - 41 hours per week
The key responsibilities of the role will be to control the activities and resources of a shift team in the production business.
- Cradley Heath, West Midlands-based
- £25,000 + bonus, company car, benefits
A New Business Development role with a market leader in specialised Insulation Products, part of the £billion Caparo Group.