Found 18 Industrial, UK & Ireland jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c£55-60k + Car + benefits
Reporting to the joint owners, the Operations Director and Managing Director you will be a core member of the senior management team involved in executive de...
- Slough, Berkshire
- Circa £40,000 + benefits
The Ripple effect: shape the future of our engineered solutions
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- £45,000 to £50,000
A new vacancy and an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to work with a global company developing technology for the Diamond industry.
- Huddersfield, Commutable from Halifax, Bradford, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Rochdale, Barnsley, Leeds
- up to £35,000 dependant on skills + excellent benefits
Joining their manufacturing team you will be responsible for the completion, development, implementation and managing of new and existing equipment predictiv...
- S60 5BL
- £30 - £40 Per Annum Company Bonus
PLC Programmer / Installation Control Engineer
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + call out, overtime and benefits
Our truly global manufacturing client employs thousands of people around the world and as a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic ...
- £37-40k + package
We are now looking to recruit a talented Service Development and Channel Readiness Specialist to come and join our world-class service to our customers by su...
- £26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Our client, established for more than a century and renowned globally as a market leader in their specialist field, are seeking to recruit a highly self moti...
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – Graduate Trainee (Manufacturing/Engineering sectors) Location: Ashford, Kent £ ~ Competitive + Commission Recruitment Holdings ...
- £30 - £40 Per Annum dependent on experience
Commercial Laundry Engineer
- Leicester - Commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Tamworth, Corby, Loughborough, Rugby
- Salary £19,216.44 - £20,741.44 - 41 hours per week
The key responsibilities of the role will be to control the activities and resources of a shift team in the production business.
- Cradley Heath, West Midlands-based
- £25,000 + bonus, company car, benefits
A New Business Development role with a market leader in specialised Insulation Products, part of the £billion Caparo Group.
- Salary £Competitive
You will assess and review emerging software and hardware systems and make recommendations on the investment strategy.
- Redcar, North East
- £Negotiable + Benefits
This role focuses on preparing enquiry documents in conjunction with Engineers and liaising with Procurement. You will ensure that specifications are as deta...
- Port Talbot
- Salary £Competitive
Our client are now looking for an experienced regeneration engineer to provide technical expertise in the sourcing of site wide waste and assets, to process ...
- Home-based across the UK
- £competitive + excellent benefits
You’ll lead a team of Engineer Surveyors in your area as they travel to client sites and carry out thorough in-service inspections.
Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.