Found 81 Manufacturing jobs with Recruitment Consultant matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
We are seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team of Engineers and Designers responsible for the Accelerators and...
- North East
- £40k-£50k (depending on experience) + pension + excellent benefits
Thriving on the challenge of maximising plant and manufacturing performance, you’ll play a lead role in a wide range of projects, installation...
- Salary £Negotiable + Benefits
The role will be vital in the implementation and management of a series of business processes, which have been developed to deliver clear benefits in process...
- City of London
- £43000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Our client is renowned as a market leader in the design and delivery of innovative and bespoke retail decorations and art solutions for a diverse range of la...
- £28500 - £30000 per annum + o/t + 33 days holiday
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positive internal...
- Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- £24,399 - £42,826 + Benefits Package
You will be responsible for facilitating an engineering service covering all structural activities whilst managing, co-ordinate and supervising contractors u...
- North West England
- £37000 per annum + DOE+benefits+shift allow
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Engineer in North West England
- CH65 4LB, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £26,000 plus excellent benefits
A wide-ranging career development role with our client, the Grower’s Choice in horticulture as a Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
- Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Salary up to £55,000 +Bonus
Our client is one of the largest heavy manufacturers in the UK.
- Cheddar, Somerset
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits
Add your comprehensive skills to our Engineering Team at one of the UK’s largest quarry operators.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Competitive Package
Spearhead new product design and development for this high-profile market leader.
- Rugby, Warwickshire
- £30,000 + bonus + pension
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Rugby area - 4 on 4 off days only £30K + bonus + pension - permanent.
RHL, specialists in Technical, Engineering & Scientific talent acquisition, is currently recruiting for; Title: Manufacturing Technology Engineer Locat...
- Wednesbury, West Midlands
- Salary £23,893 + 10% Shift Allowance +Benefits
You will be required to fully engage in the activities of a multi-disciplined team within the engineering function, ensuring that plant operational targets, ...
- £44000 - £50000 per annum + +benefits
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for a Hydraulics Systems Engineer in Staffordshire
- £44000 - £50000 per annum + +benefits
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for an Engine Packaging/Installation Design Engineer in...
- South East London
- £30000 - £37000 per annum + Perks & Benefits and Relocation
Quality Health & Safety Engineer is required for high tech Engineering & Manufacturing company salary on offer is £30,000 to £37,000 with a 25 days holiday a...
- £26500 - £32000 per annum + benefits
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for a Industrial Engineer in Leicestershire
- £35000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
Our client has been established for more than half a century and specialise in the manufacture and supply of a diverse range of building products for custome...
- £38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Our client has been established for more than 40 years and specialise in manufacture for supply to a vast array of clients and market sectors throughout the ...
RHL, specialists in Technical, Engineering & Scientific talent acquisition, is currently recruiting for a; Title: Facilities Project Engineer Status: Pe...
- Spalding, Lincolnshire
- £Competitive Salary
The successful candidates will be highly self-motivated, have enthusiasm for achieving exceptional results and be able to work effectively both on their own ...