Process & Chemical Engineering Jobs
Found 19 jobs matching your criteria
Narrow your search by discipline, function, salary & location using the categories on the left to find your ideal Chemical engineering job. Apply online instantly or sign up for tailored email alerts & RSS feeds to ensure that you receive all our new Chemical engineering jobs in your inbox every day.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £37,410 - £43,000
We are seeking an experienced laboratory supervisor to join our team.
- STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, Oxfordshire
- £36,033 - £45,664 (dependent upon qualifications and experience and inclusive of annual allowance)
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Engineer to lead a small team of dedicated engineers.
Product Safety Manager Would you like to work in a critical, high profile role supporting some of the most advanced war vessels in the world? We currently h...
As a Nuclear Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for undertaking and documenting safety assessments in support of the on-going Barrow Nuclear Site Safet...
At Rolls-Royce Nuclear, we have opportunities for talented Process Engineers to work in both the Defence and Civil Nuclear sectors on both New Buil...
- Hartlepool, Durham
- Salary £26,075.53
You will provide technical support to the manufacturing resources, as well as maintain and develop Equipment / Processes.
- South East England or Cambridgeshire or The Midlands
- +Pension & Benefits
An opportunity exists to join a global leader working across the energy and transport sectors. The role is available within the Hybrid and Elec...
- Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- Salary £22,146 - £35,515 + Benefits
Our client is one of the world’s top ten steel producers.
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
An exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and influential Production Manager to drive continuous improvement within a precision manufacturing engineering envi...
- Ware, Hertfordshire
You will be challenged on a regular basis to not only maintain the status quo but to also continuously improve systems and processes.
- Carlisle, Lockerbie, Thornhill, Moffat, Thornhill, Castle Douglas, UK
- £50k - 53k per year + Car or Car Allowance, Pension
Process Engineer Team Leader (Graduate/Food/Technologist) Carlisle £50,000 - £53,000 Plus £5,800 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus + 25 days Holiday + Pension ...
- Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Oldham, Stockport, Warrington, Bolton, Bury, Huddersfield
- £35k - 40k per year + 25 Days Holiday, 10% bonus
Process Engineer (Graduate/Food/Technologist) Manchester £40,000 + 10% Bonus + 25 days Holiday + Pension 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Process eng...
- All UK & Ireland
We are looking for over 300 graduates to join our graduate development programme within our 2015 intake.
- Excellent package
Key responsibilities will include safe and effective control, from the shore, of all tanker traffic within the complex.
- Callington, Launceston, Tavistock, Saltash, Liskeard
- Market related
Microbiology Manager (Microbiology / Biology / Chemistry - Manufacturing Company) Callington, Cornwall Competitive salary + Overtime + Holiday + Pensio...
- Callington, Tavistock, Launceston, Liskeard, Saltash
- Market related
Pathogen Laboratory Manager (Microbiology / Biology / Chemistry - Manufacturing Company) Callington, Cornwall Competitive salary + Overtime + Holiday +...
- West Yorkshire/M62/Leeds Area
- c.£50,000, profit-related bonus & comprehensive benefits
A key Team Leadership role on a capital-intensive, continuous process site for a world leader in high-performance materials.
- Redcar, North Yorkshire
- £29,000 -£45,000 + benefits
You will analyse, audit, review and implement all process engineering activities in a timely fashion
- United Kingdom
- £Competitive salary
Your incredible career path starts here. Our structured Engineering Graduate Development Programme is designed to give you an immersive, hands-on ...