Process / Chemical jobs in Engineering Consultancy
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Aberdeen, Liverpool or Norwich
- Aberdeen - up to £91,274/ Liverpool or Norwich - up to £78,274
Based in our Energy Division, you’ll provide expert advice on process engineering to industry, stakeholders and colleagues across the organisation.
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Up to £56,000 pa
Do you want to help shape the future of the world`s energy? Nuclear fusion, the process that powers The Sun, can play a big part in our carbon-free...
- Bardon Hill, Coalville
- Highly competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
Develop and manage the contractor relationship and procurement process for this major extension of one of the UK’s largest quarries
- Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Salary £30,000 - £45,000 (Depending on skills) + Benefits
Our client is one of the leading global manufacturers of float glass products and building materials. Innovation, foresight and great leadership are responsi...
- Based at Windsor or Manchester
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
As a Consultant Risk Engineer, you will be out in the world, dealing with real people and real situations. You may find yourself evaluating a flood exposure ...
- Devizes, Wiltshire
- Salary £36,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Our manufacturing client is now looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Process and Project Engineer to lead an assist with a variety of ongoing and ...
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Basingstoke, Chelmsford or Bristol
- Up to £59,274, plus rewarding benefits package including defined pension scheme
Based in our Hazardous Installations Directorate, you’ll focus on addressing major accident risks that relate to control and instrumentation in onshore insta...