Process / Chemical jobs
Found 8 Industrial jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Southampton , Portsmouth, Birmingham
- £45,000 + high-end company car
MMC Hitachi Tool, a subsidiary of the Mitsubishi Group, is one of Japan's leading tool manufacturers.
- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £45,000
Metrology Development Engineer – Gas Flow Measurement Stockport, Greater Manchester Up to £45,000
- Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Nottingham, Rugby.
- £25,000 - £45,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits
We are recruiting for Powder Research Engineers to help to advance this critical part of todays manufacturing environment.
- £38,000 - £43,000 + benefits
Maintenance Engineer – Chemicals / Process - West Yorkshire Permanent Position 8 Hour Night Shifts (10pm-6am) £38,000 - £43,000 Plus superb benefits
- Aberdeen, London
- From £19,000 pro rata
Growing energy needs are the world’s biggest challenge.
- Flint, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- £35,000 per annum+
Days based Electrical Technician, 35k+, Global blue chip organisation, ppm, project work, automation
- Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol
- £Excellent Plus Benefits
PLM Reporting Analyst (Dyson) Malmesbury, Wiltshire £Excellent Plus 27 Days’ Holiday, Staff Bonus, Contributory Pension, Life Assurance
- Liverpool, Merseyside
Process Operator – Plastics Liverpool, Merseyside £Competitive
- All UK & Ireland
We are looking for over 300 graduates to join our graduate development programme within our 2015 intake.