Process / Chemical jobs in Manufacturing/ Production
Found 3 Power / Utilities jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Circa £70,000
Senior management position the head up the global mechanical design teams of three sites
- North Wales - located in Snowdonia
- £48k - £56k per annum plus benefits
First Hydro are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work as part of the Engineering and Maintenance Team to undertake engineering related duties.
- South East England
- +Pension + Benefits + Bonus
Global engineering consultancy working the energy, transport & water sectors - a superb opportunity for an ambitious and engaging senior engin...
- STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell, Oxfordshire
- £36,033 - £45,664 (dependent upon qualifications and experience and inclusive of annual allowance)
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Plant Engineer to lead a small team of dedicated engineers.
- £37,410 - £43,000
We are seeking an experienced laboratory supervisor to join our team.
- All UK & Ireland
We are looking for over 300 graduates to join our graduate development programme within our 2015 intake.