Project Engineer / Manager jobs
Found 7 United Kingdom jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive plus benefits
Use your Engineering and Project Management skills to drive process efficiencies for a worldwide leader in premium spirits brands.
- Scunthorpe, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary dependent on skills
Our client is one of the world’s top ten steel producers. The combined group has an aggregate crude steel capacity of more than 28 million ton and approximat...
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £24500 - £25000 per annum + benefits
Our client specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of special purpose equipment for global supply, and as a result of continued success and a pla...
- Southwark, London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
You’ll join us at a particularly exciting time. The team is closely involved in the design process for redeveloping London Bridge Station conceptually
- Theale, Berkshire
- £30,000 to £45,000 per annum + Full Company Benefits Package
This role might suit working mums, or dads, or anyone else looking to utilise their engineering capability on an part-time basis whilst enjoying a work life ...
- West Midlands Region
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Our internationally renowned client specialise in the volume manufacture and supply of automotive components for distribution across the globe. As a result o...
- Branston, Staffordshire
- Competitive salary and benefits
To plan, organise and implement revenue & capital projects to optimise EHS, quality and overall production improvements. To identify improvements require...