Quality Engineering jobs
Found 12 Industrial jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Aberdeen, Liverpool and Norwich. Other locations will be considered.
- Aberdeen - up to £91,274. Liverpool or Norwich - up to £78,274
Your primary focus will be assessing duty holders’ ability to manage the structural integrity of offshore installations.
- Aberdeen, Liverpool or Norwich
- Aberdeen - up to £91,274/ Liverpool or Norwich - up to £78,274
Based in our Energy Division, you’ll provide expert advice on process engineering to industry, stakeholders and colleagues across the organisation.
- Bardon Hill, Coalville
- Highly competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
Apply your skills to this major extension project of one of the UK’s largest quarries.
- £53,699 depending on relevant experience and skills. The role includes significant onshore travel.
Applying your specialist knowledge as part of the team in our Hazardous Installations Directorate, you’ll carry out inspections of major hazard installations...
- Birstall, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £37,000 - £46,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
Engage, motivate and drive continuous improvement for THE global powerhouse in Pet Care and Treats. Your dual skills, problem-solving capabilities and commit...
- Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Circa £35,000 per annum + benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Shift Utilities Engineer with a global FMCG business. The role requires strong engineering knowledge, with a desire to deliver Pl...
- Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Circa £39,000 per annum + benefits
Excellent opportunity for Shift Electrical & Automation Engineers, with one of the biggest global names in FMCG.
- Dalston, near Carlisle, Cumbria
- Salary upto £38,000 per annum DOE + benefits
An exciting opportunity within one of the biggest names in FMCG, where you will be given the opportunity to test your skills and develop your career.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £27,509- £34,386
An exciting role for an ambitious leader, with one of the leading names in FMCG.
- Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
- £32,500 - £35,000 pa depending upon experience
To apply e-mail a covering letter and CV to James Locke email@example.com
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Basingstoke, Chelmsford or Bristol
- Up to £59,274, plus rewarding benefits package including defined pension scheme
Based in our Hazardous Installations Directorate, you’ll focus on addressing major accident risks that relate to control and instrumentation in onshore insta...
- The Hague, Berlin, Munich
- Net salary (EUR 4.200-8.000 per month, depending on experience)
If you have a degree in engineering, a good working knowledge of at least two of our official languages (English, French and German) and the willingness to l...