Quality Engineering jobs
Found 7 UK & Ireland jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
We are looking for talented graduates and under graduates keen to work for a top global consultancy, are you an Ambitious Graduate who’s keen to develop with...
- Primarily Aberdeen, with a few roles arising in the Netherlands
- £32,500 plus benefits
As a Graduate starter you’ll get a mentor and ‘buddy’ to support you and the training and development to enable you to maximize your potential.
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – Graduate Trainee (Manufacturing/Engineering sectors) Location: Ashford, Kent £ ~ Competitive + Commission Recruitment Holdings ...
- £21000 - £27000 per annum
Design Engineer (Product Safety) London based Salary Guide £21,000 to c£27,000 + Package Our client, a Risk Analysis and Management (Design-For-Safety)...
It is not about making things safe. It is about making things safe to use and operate.
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...
- Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)
Remote Handling Systems Software Engineer (ODS) Starting salary: Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 a year (plus 3%)