Research & Development jobs
Found 8 UK & Ireland jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- University Fees and Living Expenses
We are currently recruiting graduates in Engineering or the Physical Sciences for October 2014 to join the Medical Devices Centre for Doctoral Training at th...
- West London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
CNC - Modelmaker / Designer Purpose: Our client is a global product and service design innovation consultancy with over three decades of international exp...
- Primarily Aberdeen, with a few roles arising in the Netherlands
- £32,500 plus benefits
As a Graduate starter you’ll get a mentor and ‘buddy’ to support you and the training and development to enable you to maximize your potential.
- Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 (+3%) + Benefits
Senior Engineering Analyst Starting salary: Grade 4 £26,195 to £37,082 a year, Grade 5 £32,978 to £46,916 (+3%) 25 days holiday (rising to 30), fi...
- £21000 - £27000 per annum
Design Engineer (Product Safety) London based Salary Guide £21,000 to c£27,000 + Package Our client, a Risk Analysis and Management (Design-For-Safety)...
- £28000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Package
We need an exceptional Software Engineer with a proven background in developing software in C/C++/C# etc for applications such as process control, robotics, ...
- £32,661 to £46,465 a year plus final salary pension scheme, bonus scheme
The Remote Handling Unit is responsible for operating and maintaining the remote handling equipment, comprising a wide range of electromechanical d...
- Abingdon, Oxford, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bath, Bristol, Midlands
- £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year, final salary pension scheme, bonus
Engineering Analyst Starting salary: £26,195 to £37,082 (plus 3%) a year plus 25 days holiday (rising to 30), final salary pension scheme, bonu...