Found 70 Permanent, UK & Ireland jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £28000 - £38000 per annum + +benefits
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for Design Engineers in Staffordshire
- £24000 - £31000 per annum + plus shift premium and bonus
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for an Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Technician...
- £26500 - £49000 per annum + +benefits
Encore Technical Solutions (Automotive, Engineering & Technical Recruitment) are currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer in Essex for ...
- Salary Band D (£28,979 - £56,269) + Benefits
The Process Safety Specialist role will see you developing people and systems to ensure we meet the highest internal and external process safety standards.
- £27500 - £28000 per annum + benefits
Our client specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of special purpose equipment for global supply, and as a result of continued success and a pla...
- £29500 - £30000 per annum + ben + overtime
Our client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and a ...
- Billingham, Teesside, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Peterlee
- Salary: starts at £26,000 + £8,000 Shift Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of chemicals to the process chemicals industry.
- Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £20,302 - 22,837 per year
Job Title: Technical Officer (Electrical)Location: Liverpool, L69Salary: £20,302 - £22,837 paClosing Date: Friday 15th AugustThe co...
- Competitive Salary & benefits & 3 week shift rota
Manufacturing maintenance with leading automotive parts provider
- Saltend Power Station, Hull
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Electrical Technician role within leading UK power plant.
- Shap, Cumbria
- Salary Band G (£18,529 - £26,756)
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Quality Technician for the Shapfell site in Cumbria.
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
Industrial/Product Designer Location: London Our client, have been creating innovative products in eye-catching packaging for over 30 years and who’s pr...
- £24500 per annum + OTE £27K
Customer Services Engineer My client is provider of mailroom solutions and is currently looking for a Customer Services Engineer to join their team. You ...
- £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
Fantastic opportunity for a chemical engineering graduate with food or related industry experience or a seasoned Engineer qualified by experience
- South East England
- £22000 - £25000 per annum + car and benefits
Our internationally renowned client is recognised as a market leader in the manufacture of special purpose machinery and associated tooling and software for ...
- Shotton, North Wales
- Salary Band F (£17,481 - £31,139) + 10 % Shift allowance
Our client are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Technician for the Building Systems UK business, which operate out of the manufacturing base in Sho...
- £22,972 - £23,442 dependent upon skill set and experience
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Support Technician to work within the Accelerator Engineering Group at the world-leading ISIS spallation neutron...
- St Helens
- Salary £22,854 - £30,690 per annum
Our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer to deliver across a range of Higher Engineering courses.
- £29000 - £29500 per annum + overtime + pension
Our client is renowned as a global market leader in the supply of bespoke materials handling solutions for a diverse range of applications, and as a result o...
- South East London
- £23000 - £32000 per annum + £2300 £32000 + Perks & Benefits
Electrical or Electronic Technician up to HNC or HTC level, with knowledge or experience of of electrical systems is required by a leading electrical enginee...