Go Further with Ford
Are you looking for real responsibility from day one? For a diverse working environment you can really thrive in? For the chance to develop your talent across a global business? For the opportunity to become a future leader of one of the most successful automotive companies in the world?
You’ll find all this and more at Ford.
Join a global success story
Ford Motor Company is a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan. We manufacture or distribute vehicles across six continents, and have about 171,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide. The UK, where we employ around 15,000 people, is one of our most important markets outside the US.
Be part of our transformation
Our One Ford plan is currently transforming our business, making it stronger, leaner and more profitable than ever before. We’ve aligned our organisation into an integrated global team. We’ve introduced exciting new technology. We’re improving efficiency, enhancing quality and increasing the speed we’re able to bring new vehicles to market.
For our people, One Ford has meant having lots of new opportunities to learn, to develop functional and technical excellence, and to work in closer collaboration with teams all over the world.
What makes Ford special:
• We are a truly global business, manufacturing and distributing cars and commercial vehicles in around 200 markets worldwide
• We have a fresh and exciting European product line-up, which includes the new Ford Fiesta, the innovative Ford B-MAX, the recently launched Ford Kuga and the new Ford Transit range
• We are a key player in the European growth markets
• We are market leader in the UK
• We are forging ahead with our efforts to reduce CO2 and improve fuel consumption, and our brand new 1.0-litre Eco Boost engine has already been identified as a game-changer by leading European journalists
• Ford is a Global Centre of Excellence for powertrain and CV engineering in the UK
We are currently looking for experienced and graduate engineers to become part of our product development team. This will involve working with engineers from all over the world to design and apply the latest technologies, including low-CO2 technologies, emissions-reduction technologies, lightweight materials, energy recovery and more. In short, you will be part of the global team that keeps us ahead of the game.
Are you looking to go further with Ford? To apply for these unique and exciting product development opportunities, please visit our site www.fordgradrecruitment.co.uk.
For further information on these opportunities, please view the main Ford careers site www.ford.co.uk/careers.