Electrical Maintenance Technician
Various Shifts Available – Please apply for further information
Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a high successful and recognisable brand name in the packaging and filling industry is seeking a highly skilled and experienced electrical engineer to minimise plant downtime, assist in all planned maintenance and continuous improvement related tasks. You will also be heavily involved in continuous improvement.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
- General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
- You must come from a high volume manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
- PLC Fault finding
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.