Continuous Improvement Manager
- Full Time
My Client, a leading international supplier and manufacturer of building products is seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager at their rapidly expanding and successful site in Derbyshire.
The main purposes of the Continuous Improvement Manager are,
- Identify / develop opportunities to improve the performance of facilities.
- material process flows and plant layouts.
- project manage and monitor progress for everyday and specific improvement activities.
- Management and administration of the Capital Investment process.
- work with the Operations Management Team to develop and deliver a strategy for continuous improvement throughout the business.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the manufacturing industry.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.
Apply for Continuous Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly