Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
4 on 4 off
Up to £35k
Additional Benefits include, 22 Days holiday, Good pension scheme, Performance Bonus, Attendance Bonus etc..
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a global market leader in the FMCG industry is seeking a highly skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on Shift. You will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative/predictive maintenance concepts and minimise downtime.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- You will be a time served/ qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Similar mechanical maintenance experience within an industrial/ ideally FMCG environment
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.
Apply for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly