Electrical Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off
Up to 36k
Additional Benefits Include: Bonus, Pension, Generous holiday allowance, Regular appraisals/ career opportunities
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a global market leader in the FMCG industry is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on Shift. You will be responsible for the electrical/ mechanical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative/predictive maintenance concepts and minimise downtime.
- The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
- He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
- Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
- Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
- Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
- Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
- Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
- You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer
- Similar electrical experience within an industrial/ ideally FMCG environment
- Familiarity of PLC systems.
- Mechanical Maintenance Skills
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call 01618269466 NOW for a confidential chat.