System Integration Engineers - CONTRACT
These positions support the progressive assurance activities across the GWEP Programme, in demonstrating compliance to project objectives through delivery of integration and interface closure evidence to project teams.
Both roles will be reporting to the Lead Integration Engineer and have the following duties:
- Leading the capture and identification of interface requirements within the GWRM geographic
- Demonstrate understanding of interfaces within the relevant area providing insight into the context and rationale of integration outputs during validation activities
- Support the development of System Architectures and Integration Strategies
- Lead Integration verification work streams, analysing outputs
- Establishing and implementing interface practices.
- Understanding of System Integration and Interface management
- Ability to produce integration and interface specifications
- Analytical skills- evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources
One of these opportunities is for a more Senior Systems Engineer who has at least 15 years practical experience as an integration engineer, while another is for an engineer with 5 year experience (at least).
Both of these opportunities offer a fantastic contracting rate. If you would be interested in discussing this excellent opportunity further please get in contact with Sophie Kick at Critical Project Resourcing on 01732 455 300 or email sophie @cpresourcing.co.uk