An opportunity has arisen within our organisation based in Nuneaton for a Product Designer. As a Product Designer you will have the exciting task of assisting new product design by taking a leading role in providing our marketing team with style concepts/proposals to complement and evolve the product portfolio.
Triton is the UK’s market and brand leader in showers and we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly driven individual to join our team and be part of its continued success.
You will be part of a stimulating research and development team, working closely with multiple business functions, so this position will suit someone looking for variety and a chance to showcase their skills.
In return, Triton offers the opportunity to work with fantastic individuals, superb working conditions, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, free car parking and on-site subsidised restaurant.
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, happy to challenge the status quo but can also answer yes to the essential criteria / responsibilities below:
- Proven experience in the use of SolidWorks (or equivalent) and Adobe Creative Suite
- BA or BSc in Product Design (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in industry
- Knowledge of plastics and electrical consumer products
- Ability to manage workload to achieve deadlines
- Provide a product design role in generating product concepts/proposals
- To produce realistic models of concepts/proposals for Marketing evaluation
- Liaise with external suppliers/contractors on product design projects
If you are looking for a challenge and want to be appreciated for the value you can add, please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering letter stating your reasons for applying and salary expectation.
Strictly No Agencies