Continuous Improvement Manager
Monday to Friday
My Client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to help drive the business forward.
The main purposes of the Continuous Improvement Manager are,
- To coordinate and manage the CI score card
- material process flows and plant layouts.
- Waste Management / Cost reduction initiatives
- To plan and coordinate the project team to deliver set tasks & deadlines
- Management and administration of the Capital Investment process.
- Contribute to the development and update of Lean methods and tools
- Implement performance measures and reporting tools to support improvement and visibility of waste.
- You will have a proven background in a manufacturing or production capacity.
- You will have a solid career history in the manufacturing industry.
- You will have a proven track record in implementing positive change through Lean Manufacturing or continues improvement techniques
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding FMCG company. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Joshua Thornton.