Electronics Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer - Design
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
The company is a successful engineering design business. They have grown steadily since their foundation in 2002, recruiting a great team of talented people who enjoy working in their relaxed and spacious offices.
The company is successful because they do what their clients ask of them, working closely with them to transform ideas into real products. The company contributes to an ever-evolving technology sector that makes a real impact on people’s lives.
It’s all about working together as a team. The company openly shares their ideas, expertise and knowledge, creating a supportive environment in which everyone feels valued and comfortable to contribute.
They now have a new opportunity for a talented Electronics Design Engineer based at their office in Cambridge.
This role requires a logical thinker to analyse and solve problems using a variety of approaches, from theoretical modelling and simulation, to hands on prototyping and testing. As well as creating detailed and innovative electronics designs, the successful applicant will represent the business, interacting with clients and suppliers as well as members of internal project teams.
To undertake electronic hardware concept development, detailed design, schematic entry, PCB layout, prototyping and transfer to manufacture as required for individual projects.
Electronics design to be undertaken in accordance with industry standards and working within an ISO 13485 quality management system.
Ideal candidate requirements:
A logical thinker to solve electronic design requirements who can demonstrate:
* A theoretical but practical and pragmatic approach to creating innovative solutions to challenging problems and functional requirements
* A proactive and rational approach to the management of ambiguity and uncertainty in projects and technology
* Experience in electronics concept development, detailed design and design for manufacture ideally in at least one of the following industries - medical and diagnostic devices, consumer products, biotechnology, laboratory and test equipment
* Experience in electronics design for microcontroller based systems including the writing and debugging of embedded code
* Experience in Analogue and Digital electronics design at component level such as: input signal conditioning and conversion, power supplies, communication buses, output drivers and peripheral interfacing
Please be aware; the company will not be providing sponsorship for this role and therefore only candidates eligible to both live and work in the UK will be considered for this role. The company may consider a relocation package for the right candidate as long as they have eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Altium, Embedded Engineer, Electronics Hardware Engineer, Analogue and Digital Engineer, Electronics Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Engineer, Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Smartteam, Cosmos, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Product Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Improvement Engineer, Design Improvement Engineer, Design Technician, Mechanical Technician, CAD Engineer, SolidWorks Engineer, AutoCAD Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer will also be considered for this role.