Mechanical Engineer / Service Advisor – Motor Warranty Claims
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanical Engineer - Motor Warranty Claims
Location: Sheffield, S4
Salary: £20,250 per annum rising to £20,750 on completion of probationary period
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Are you a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician who is tired of getting their hands dirty?
Do you want to work inside a warm office environment?
Maybe you want to work Monday to Friday, 9am while 5pm?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to all of the above, then we want to talk to you!
The company is one of the UK’s leading motor vehicle warranty suppliers. The company operates under several quality brands, one of which is the well-known and highly respected AA Warranty.
The company is looking for a qualified motor vehicle technician to join their fast moving & vibrant Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Claims Department.
The company requires an individual with a background in motor vehicle maintenance/repairs with technical motor engineering qualifications to support our Non-Technical Claims Handlers. The applicant must have the highest professional standards and excellent customer communications skills in order to fill this challenging and rewarding role.
This role is seen as a perfect fit for those who wish to use their technical skills and knowledge in an office environment.
* While insurance claims experience would be useful, it is not essential.
* Excel when working alone as well as part of a team:
* The ability to achieve both individual and departmental performance criteria as set out by the business.
This is a demanding and complex role in a high achieving team. It is essential that all applicants possess:
* A thorough understanding of motor vehicle maintenance.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* A professional and courteous manner.
* Exceed expectations when working under pressure.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Vehicle Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Engineer, Vehicle Engineer, Vehicle Servicing, Motor Technician, Automotive Servicing, MOT, MOT Tester, MOT Vehicle Technician, MOT Test Technician will also be considered for this role.