Senior / Principal Civil Engineer Aviation / Airports
Our client is a leading global engineering consultancy who have recently added several prestigious airport projects to their portfolio. They have a well-established aviation team in Crawley and are now seeking two Civil Engineers who are Chartered or near Chartered to take up the positions of Senior and Principal Civil Engineer to join their growing team.
The business has an impressive portfolio of work which includes the majority of the largest airports in the UK. Namely but not limited to the airports they are or will be working on is Heathrow, Gatwick and Glasgow. To deliver these schemes the business also work alongside leading contractors in the design and build market. In the position, you will be leading a design team through these projects, undertaking the design of taxiways, runways, stands and roads liaising with other members of the team and disciplines.
- Chartered Engineer, or at least working towards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working on infrastructure projects entailing pavement and associated services
- Prior experience using engineering design software packages (AutoCAD and MX, desirable)
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- Conversant with EASA, ICAO, and CAA regulations
If you want more information about the role, a full job description or to apply please contact Luke on either 01732 455 300 or luke @cpresourcing.co.uk