Maintenance Planner- Cambridge
Alex Tosney at CK Engineers is recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to work with the manufacturing arm of a pharmaceutical company who pack and supply products to over 40 countries worldwide and are dedicated to benefiting patients' lives everyday. The Maintenance Planner will be working on site in Cambridge on a permanent basis and offers a salary of up to £35,000, dependant upon experience + a generous benefits package.
The main purpose of the Maintenance Planner role will be to produce plans for all planned maintenance activities including the determination of the labour and material resources and time required for all planned maintenance jobs.
Further responsibilities of the Maintenance Planner role will include:
- Provide an overall plan for future work and a central source of information concerning maintenance work, equipment, material and equipment repair.
- Plan maintenance activities and schedule maintenance resources to maximise asset uptime at optimum maintenance cost.
- Monitor performance against plans and produce reports.
- Determine and optimise the labour and material resources needed and time required to complete each job.
- Review maintenance priorities and monitor, track and report performance.
- Ensure internal stakeholders understand the maintenance planning strategies and obtain feedback on impact and performance.
- Write new and amend existing SOP's relating to the CMMS and Engineering Maintenance as required.
- Ensure the CMMS is fully utilised and that relevant input is in accordance with system requirements and maintenance strategies.
- Carry out training on maintenance systems including the CMMS
In order to be considered for this Maintenance Planner role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of appropriate Maintenance Planning tools including CMMS, data collection systems, Equipment Criticality and Risk based maintenance approaches.
- Detailed knowledge of CMMS, and it's functionality and capabilities (Super user)
- Ability to work with people to identify problems and solutions and supporting change management approaches.
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and to undertake detailed analysis to understand operational impacts on maintenance schedules.
- Ability to communicate with all parts of the organisation affected by the maintenance operation to explain maintenance plans to get buy-in.
- Ability to engage with all stakeholders to understand internal requirements and influence thinking on strategic maintenance planning.
- A thorough understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling, spares materials management, asset management tools and techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical business within an expanding team based in Cambridge.
The closing date for applications is the 24th of March 2017.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click on the Apply button below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38444 in all correspondence.