Mechanical Technician - Haverhill
Alex Tosney is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to join a global and diversified healthcare leader, who is heavily involved with discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. This position is available on a full time, temporary basis at their site in Haverhill for a period of 12 months.
This role will be to work closely with Maintenance Manager (M & C) to ensure daily monitoring and control of the site utilities.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- To conduct routine planned maintenance on time and report any defects.
- To ensure that your section's working area and storage areas are kept in a clean and orderly state to a 5C's Standard.
- To provide out of hours emergency cover on a rostered basis.
- To produce detailed job records (write-ups) for all tasks performed (EWR and PPM).
- Maintain and update electronic and paper equipment records.
- To assist in the training of Apprentice's
- Ensure that all mechanical systems are safe and compliant to operate.
- To ensure that standards of safety are maintained, that risk assessments and COSHH assessments are performed and reviewed as required.
- Ensure that all engineering change follows the ECR or equivalence route as appropriate.
- Ensure that any repairs or maintenance activities are performed to company procedures and meet company and statutory standards
- You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- City & Guilds/ NVQ certificate or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated sustained competence in manufacturing maintenance and is able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a number of technical areasIf you are employed by this client you will be joining a healthcare leader based in Suffolk.
For more information or to apply for this Mechanical Technician position please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the Apply button below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38443 in all correspondence.