C & I Automation Engineer - Cambridge
Natasha Young is recruiting for a C & I Automation Engineer to work with the manufacturing arm of a pharmaceutical company who pack and supply products to over 40 countries worldwide and are dedicated to benefiting patients' lives everyday. The C & I Automation Engineer will be working on site in Cambridge on a permanent basis and offers a salary of up to £50,000, dependant upon experience + a generous benefits package. Closing date for applications is 24th March 2017.
The C & I Automation Engineer will be responsible for performing planned and reactive maintenance to controls & instrumentation automation systems with the purpose of reducing incidents of breakdowns and minimise down time. This role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of preforming improvements to the site automation systems and support large projects.
The C & I Automation Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of GAPM, validation protocols and change control, preferably gained in a pharmaceutical, or similar, regulated environment
- Hands on experience of Siemens automation software
- Programming experience with PLC/HMI
- Hold a relevant engineer qualification or equivalent working experience
- A proven ability to plan and execute maintenance to automated systems whilst adhering to agreed strategies and plans
For more information or to apply for this C & I Automation Engineer position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com alternatively, please click on the Apply button below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG38445 in all correspondence.